Tiffany "Rae" Rucker

Tiffany "Rae" Rucker

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday, Kraig!!!

*Happy Happy Birthday! From Applebees To You! 
I Wish It Was My Birthday! 
So I Could Party Too! Hey!*

      I just want to give a huge shout out to my awesome husband, Kraig, on his 25th bday! Wow! 25 years, babe! You are old!!! Seriously though, babe... I am so proud of the man you have become! Sigh. It seems like only 40 months and 5 days ago, we were saying, "I do." Sigh. We have both changed since then....but one thing is majorly different with you (and not with me)...you are old. I, however, am still young! - But I will try not to rub it in too often =P It brings tears to my eyes knowing that you were once young, but you are now old. I love you and I will always be here for you if/when you need me! And I am really thankful because I know that goes both ways (you will always be there for me)! Words could never express how much you mean to me...I love you!


      So, I completely stand by what I say when I say that you're perfect...however, this isn't quite the same kind of "perfect" that I am referring to. But you DO cook amazing, so I'm good with that =D Anyways, I saw it and I thought of you! I am so blessed to have such a perfect husband as you, baby!

      I love you so much! I am so glad that I got to marry my best friend! I love you and I hope you are having (and will continue to have) an AWESOME 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!






I did wanna say something serious, but I couldn't really think of what to say. So, instead, I will just put this...
I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment